The RAP-BB-230-18-201U consists of a LONG extension pole with (2 qty) 1" diameter ball ends and double socket arm.
Overall Length (Arm Socket to Ball End): 18"
Pole Length (Ball End to Ball End): 16.75"
1. Extension poles are buoyant, will float if dropped in the water.
2. All components are plastic or stainless steel making this camera system the perfect solution for many outdoor activities, including saltwater applications.
3. Light weight, easily adjustable and packable. Easily break down your camera system to stow when not in use.
4. Modular system allows for infinite configurations. Easily capture self-portrait images from water level, overhead shots and even underwater images of your latest catch.
5. Easily rotate the mounted camera to operate on-board functions, check shot angles and other critical adjustments.
6. Lifetime warranty
7. Made in USA
High Strength Composite
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
This part may require glueing. RAM recommends using PVC cement for securing this part.
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
|Ball and socket size||Material||Product Type||Packaging|
|B size 1" (Holds up to 2 lbs)||High Strength Composite||Arm||Packaged in Poly Bag|