The RAM-138-SYM1PAEBU consists of a double socket arm, two 2.5" diameter round bases with the universal AMPS hole pattern and spring loaded powered docking station (EXTERNAL POWER, CIGARETTE PLUG, BARE WIRE VERSION) for Motorola MC70 and MC75 handheld mobile computers. Designed into the mount is a 1.5" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system with adjustment points at the base and cradle. With a twist of the arm knob, you can move the flat surface mount to your optimum viewing position. This mount is shipped assembled.
Powered Dock Features:
1. Output through male DB9 Connector can be configured for both serial and USB devices
2. Accepts between 12-28 Volt DC Input
3. Works with both standard and long life batteries
4. Spring tension provides constant secured docking connector contact
5. Quick release design makes insertion and removal of your Motorola quick and easy
6. 2 Stylus provided
High Strength Composite & Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
1.5" Rubber Ball Size
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
C size 1.5" (Holds up to 4 lbs)
High Strength Composite
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
Mounts with Holder
Packaged in Poly Bag