Used by restoration experts across the world, Metro Moulded SUPERsoft individual weatherstripping seals will outperform and outlast any of their competitors. They use only galvanized, corrosion-resistant metal cores, tough, hardened nylon, and rubber formulations that contain no filler materials. Metro seals are designed to match specific applications and are available for a wide variety of applications.
Why Metro Moulded SUPERsoft individual weatherstripping seals are simply the best:
* Very smooth skin that is free of exposed cells or flaws
* Composed of uniformly sized microcells for even compression and sealing; you won't have to slam your doors
* Jet black, not ash gray, in color for a refined, concours look
* Molded using computerized temperature control for consistent cure cycles; prevents scorching and under cured parts
* Made with over 50 tons of pressure for perfect definition and exact detailing
* Hot-bonded at all joints
* Dies are made using CAD and CNC mills for proper 3-D contouring, a perfect fit, and OEM-quality appearance
* The softest OE-replacement weatherstrip products on the market
Weatherstrip Location: Trunk
Quantity: Sold individually.
Notes: Trunk seal made with steel cores. 1 3/8 in. x 3/4 in. x 17 ft.